In the event of legal action RSA will undertake a review of the site and prepare an investigation report on the following areas:
- Traffic engineering accidents as a result of signage, delineation, sight distance, traffic management Schemes etc
- Road Safety engineering accidents due to rigid objects, batter slopes, pavement surfaces etc
- Road design accidents due to poor or sub-standard road design
- Pavement surfaces accidents due to flushing, stripping, cracking, bleeding etc
- Crash barriers accidents due to inappropriate barrier types and /or sub-standard installation
- Road works sites accidents within road works sites due to poor or sub-standard practices
RSAâs legal clients include many of the major national and international legal firms practicing in Australia.
RSAâs staff are also called on to act as expert witnesses in legal matters.